💊 🚑 – More than 20 years of experience in the healthcare arena, from pharma to medical devices as well as surgery facility management
🏦 – I have been working for 16 years in multinational environment operating on Business Process Improvement, Commercial Excellence
📊 – I’m hardly focused on process improvement adopting the Six Sigma, PMI Business Analysis methodologies learned and applied.
📶 – I put the Digital Transformation as pillar of my action so to increase profitability and productivity.
👨🏻🎓 – Recently finalized the Executive Program on “Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Business Strategy” at MIT Sloan Executive Education
- I’m responsible as Digital Transformation Manager on Program Management of complex projects analysis and implementation for sales and service (pharmaceutical and medical devices business), I collected the different go-to-market strategies to finalize common best practices: my scope was related to the direct markets in Europe (17 countries), Asia (China & South Korea) and Latin America (BR, MX).
- I have been working for the several years into other multinational companies which operate in the healthcare, chemical analysis and diagnostics for imaging business and I finalized different projects in different areas from Marketing to eMarketing and Sales, supporting the business with process improvement, business intelligence tool implementations and the creation of business models.
- Always passionate of technology, Digital Transformation and process improvement via systems adoption and application of the Six Sigma and PMI Business Analysis methodology.
- Recently finalized the Executive Program on the Digital Transformation at MIP (School of Management – Politecnico Milano).
- Responsible for driving the adoption of our CRM platform (Salesforce) globally in close coordination with the Global Marketing, local marketeers and sales managers to boost the BRACCO’s digital transformation of Sales & Marketing operations and I actively collaborate on finalizing of the standard customer journey in Marketing Cloud (Salesforce) applying the eMarketing best practices learnt in my former experience.
- I was Salesforce (CRM) system administrator and I have over 15 years of experience on the adoption of cloud computing and other new technologies to speed up the go to market tactics, measure the impact of the sales force activities and understand the marketing actions return of investment (ROI).
- In the past I was an SAP functional analyst on customizing the system in different project in different companies. This was a good opportunity to understand the best practice developed by SAP and to become flexible on understanding the customer needs.