– As program manager I finalized the platforms standardization project in the CRM and the Business Intelligence areas to have homogeneous metrics in Emea, Asia, Latin America.
– I collected the different market peculiarities so to identify and cover both local and corporate needs and I am responsible for training, business support, process analysis,
– I ran the adoption of the Partner Portal technology with external providers and distributors, in order to facilitate relationship and workflow.
– As Quality Manager for the Italian subsidiary, I update the Quality system ISO9001 in order to cover also the Standard Business Conduct compliance rule (L.231)
– Deep knowledge of CRM (SalesForce.com) architecture, development and management for marketing, sales and service areas (5 years EU support admininstrator, 2 years Emea system administrator, 2 year key user & support administrator Emea, Asia, Latin America)
– Deep knowledge of Quality System ISO9001, Standard Business Conduct compliance rules and Transparency rules within the EFPIA regulations for the Pharma companies
Excellence Commercial Manager EU, Asia, Latin America
September 2014 – Current – Milan Area, Italy
I’m in charge of the Bracco Imaging branch and I report to the Global Commercial Operation Manager Emea, Asia, Latin America.
– Program manager for CRM and Business Intelligence tools adoption projects finalized in China in which we developed a brand new data flow in order to cover the ‘go to market’ model.
– I finalized the CRM implementation of the Latin America markets, Mexico and Brazil.
– Project manager on the adoption of the Transparency rules within the EFPIA regulations for the subsidiaries in Emea.
Award – 2014 Outstanding Contribution Recognition – for completing the projects of SalesForce.com adoption in China and EFPIA Transparency procedure creation and
adoption for Local Marketing activities
CRM & Business Analytics Manager Europe
January 2013 – September 2014 – Milan Area, Italy
I was in charge of the Bracco Imaging branch and I report to the Sales Manager Europe.
– I finalized the project for the CRM and Business Intelligence tools standardization on the Emea scope, 17 countries, in order to have homogeneous metrics in all the countries.
– I ran the adoption of the Partner Portal technology within two service providers (Italy and Scandinavia, four countries) and one sales distributor (Spain): the adoption definitely facilitated relationship and workflows.
Bracco Imaging Italia
Commercial Excellence Manager – Italy
July 2011 – December 2012 – Milan Area, Italy
I was in charge of the Bracco Imaging Italia, the Italian branch of Bracco Imaging, I reported to the Country Manager Italy.
– budget and forecast analysis, price analysis, business intelligence reporting and benchmarks checking
– as Quality Manager for the Italian subsidiary, I update the Quality system ISO9001 in order to cover also the Standard Business Conduct compliance rule (L.231).
– adoption of SalesForce.com for the Medical Devices service management
Marketing Specialist Europe
August 2006 – May 2011 – Milan Area, Italy
Responsible for the Analytical Sciences & Laboratory Services business unit, reporting to the Marketing and Operations
Award – Finalist in the ‘Journey to Excellence’ competition – PerkinElmer global contest for all the Six Sigma projects of the 2008
March 2005 – August 2006 – Milan, Italy
Responsible for the Italian website. I reported to the Sales Manager, responsible for IGI (Italy, Greece and Israel).
Award – Winner of “If I Had $20K” – GE Healthcare european internal web contest – the best e-marketing idea
April 2003 – February 2005 – Milan, Italy
customizing the SAP R/3 system in the MM (material management), PM (plant maintenance), SD (sales & distribution)
Manager of OMNIAMEDICA Srl
September 1994 – January 2003 – Milan, Italy
Day Surgery facility specialized in orthopedic, vascular and plastic-reconstructive surgery.