Sensor expert Sensirion and Quantex Arc Ltd have joined forces to develop an innovative wearable drug delivery IoT Platform, dubbed “Quantex 4C” for infusion therapies.
The new concept integrates connectivity with a modular drug delivery platform and enables continuous monitoring of the therapy with the help of a single use liquid flow sensor for safe ambulatory treatments.
Sensirion’s cost-effective LD20 single-use liquid flow sensor used for this concept study, is very compact and measures flow rates in the micro and millilitre per hour range with outstanding precision and reliability thanks to patented CMOSens Technology.
Click here for more…
Here is the list of top areas where IoT applications in healthcare are implemented:
– Medical devices like wearables, implanted medical devices, stationary devices.
– Monitor health with remote device management, including data analytics, application and network security.
– Application management tools for Telemedicine, Clinical Operations, Workflow Management, Inpatient Monitoring, and Medication Management.
– Customized connected technologies, Wi-Fi, BLE, NFC, ZigBee, Cellular, and Satellite.
– Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Clinics, Government and Defense Institutions, and Research and Diagnostics Labratories.
– Managed services for system integration, maintenance, and support.