Here is the list of top areas where IoT applications in healthcare are implemented:
– Medical devices like wearables, implanted medical devices, stationary devices.
– Monitor health with remote device management, including data analytics, application and network security.
– Application management tools for Telemedicine, Clinical Operations, Workflow Management, Inpatient Monitoring, and Medication Management.
– Customized connected technologies, Wi-Fi, BLE, NFC, ZigBee, Cellular, and Satellite.
– Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Clinics, Government and Defense Institutions, and Research and Diagnostics Labratories.
– Managed services for system integration, maintenance, and support.