Excellence Commercial Manager EU, Asia, Latin America
September 2014 – Current – Milan Area, Italy
I’m in charge of the Bracco Imaging branch and I report to the Global Commercial Operation Manager EMEA ASIA LATIN AMERICA
– Program manager for CRM on full mobility (Salesforce Lighting for 450 users) and Business Intelligence tools (SAP BW / Business Object) adoption projects, in EU, MX, BR: responsible for design, UAT (user acceptance test) and training.
– I finalized China market adoption of the CRM in which has been developed a brand new data flow in order to cover the ‘go to market’ model (sell out data).
– I ran the adoption of the Partner Portal technology (Salesforce.com) with 7 service providers (outsourcing) in a total of 14 countries, in order to speed up the workflow and cover the compliance rules and get back reliable metrics.
– Project manager on the adoption of the Transparency rules within the EFPIA regulations for the subsidiaries in Emea.
– I always check new solutions adoption so to push the continuous innovation process like Iot (Internet of Things) AI (Artificial Intelligence) like Salesforce Einstein
CRM & Business Analytics Manager Europe
January 2013 – September 2014 – Milan Area, Italy
I was in charge of the Bracco Imaging branch and I report to the Sales Manager Europe.
– process functional analysis in order to standardize the CRM platform (Salesforce.com) into one single instance according with the local regulatory constraints related to the medical information process
– Program Manager on standardization of Salesforce.com and the advanced reporting suite (SAP BW)
– training and support for adoption of the CRM and the Business Intelligence tools
– key user for testing new solutions, in charge of data validation process
Bracco Imaging Italia
Commercial Excellence Manager – Italy
July 2011 – December 2012 – Milan Area, Italy
I was in charge of the Bracco Imaging Italia branch and I reported to the Country Manager Italy.
– I ran periodically and on demand data analysis related to performance per area and per product: I provided business case related to different business scenarios to understand the profitability index. – I was also responsible for Quality System – ISO 9001:2008 and I ran some improvements like the creation of a web-based tool for the Non Conformity CAPA management, simplification of the system and its integration with the compliance management
– budget and forecast analysis, price analysis, business intelligence reporting and benchmarks checking. Leading different projects to improve the internal processes with new tools development, most of them hosted on SalesForce.com like:
§ adoption of SalesForce for the Medical Devices service management,
§ creation of the HR database in order to track all the training sessions of the company’s employees,
§ creation of advanced reporting related to the Quality System measurements
Marketing Specialist Europe
August 2006 – May 2011 – Milan Area, Italy
– Responsible for the eMarketing on a EMEA basis for demand generation activities like newsletters, new product introductions, special offers etc. and development of advanced reporting on eMarketing area about the evaluation of the demand generation results compared to the analytics of open and click through rate using the Eloqua platform
– I personally developed and engineered MIT (Marketing Intelligence Tool), a web-based solution and related Best Practice about MKT activities budget and actual costs management, linked to SAP (approval process and accrual process) for all the European MKT and sales organization for the 3 Business Units and related reporting
– Support Administrator of the CRM system (SalesForce.com) responsible for sales rep. training, campaigns target segmentation, data hygiene: reporting on campaign follow up and ROI calculation analysis
– Six Sigma project managing to improve internal process in the Marketing area (Six Sigma – Green Belt certified)
– Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2008
March 2005 – August 2006 – Milan, Italy
Responsible for the Italian website. I reported to the Sales Manager, responsible for IGI (Italy, Greece and Israel).
– management of the GE Healthcare Italian web site
– key user and administrator for IGI (Italy Greece Israel) of Sales Workbench (CRM system)
– coordination in the marketing actions including events organization and advertisement on the web, e-mail and press channels
– development of web-based solutions with the FileMaker technology in the finance area I ran according with the e-marketing European team the web-site re-design following the re-branding strategies of the corporate site.
I managed the web advertising of the Winter Olympic Games in Turin in which GE Healthcare was world sponsor.
April 2003 – February 2005 – Milan, Italy
Customizing the SAP R/3 system in the MM (material management), PM (plant maintenance), SD (sales & distribution) areas.
– Enel Gas SAP R/3 project, data migration management from the legacy systems to SAP
– Ferrovie Nord Milano SAP R/3 project, customizing for the Materials Management area
– technical analysis for plant maintenance software based on the ASP web-based technology for TELECOM ITALIA
– UCB Surface Specialties project for the materials management on SAP R/3, using pocket PC based on GPRS technology
Manager of OMNIAMEDICA Srl
September 1994 – January 2003 – Milan, Italy
Manager of OMNIAMEDICA Srl, Day Surgery facility specialized in orthopedic, vascular and plastic-reconstructive surgery.
I was responsible for:
– Organization of internal processes for patient management, billing, warehouse management
– Create internal management cycle together and clinical documentation management
– Contracts underwriting with insurance companies and national health system
– Detailed knowledge of legislation relating to health facilities in Italy and specifically in Lombardy
– Responsible of Prevention and Protection – L. 626/94 I followed the facility building then holding different responsibilities until becoming manager.
The structure provides diagnostic activities, surgical interventions in Day Hospital, as well as a physical therapy rehabilitation service. I developed an IT management system which coordinated the management the patients’ medical records together with the billing: then I developed also a kind of M.R.P. (materials replacement planning) which managed automatically the stocks and the requests of order: business critical was the system integration with the private insurance companies (FASI, Banca Intesa, Cliniservice, Aldai, Cassa Mutua Commercianti) for increased efficiency and cost savings.
I personally negotiated agreements with various entities and insurance companies and prepared the documentation for the request of structure Accreditation (later released) at the Lombardy Region.